KwickConnect is committed to ensuring the highest level of service for its members. As part of that commitment, it is important that we all abide by this Acceptable Use Policy, thus preserving the highest reputation and deliverability of our service. Violation of this policy may lead to account suspension or termination. Additionally, accounts may be suspended or terminated pursuant to our Terms & Conditions for behavior, activities, or content that threaten our systems.
KwickConnect services may not be used to promote offensive, illegal, harassing activities, or business that is likely to be flagged by spam agencies/filters. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to:
- Illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
- Escort and dating services
- Pharmaceutical products
- Products involving unsubstantiated medical claims
- Opportunities that involve unsubstantiated income claims
- Gambling services or products
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
KwickConnect software may not be used in connection with any user account that involves, to any degree, any of the following:
- false or misleading business opportunities, scams, or pyramid schemes;
- health claims that have been determined to be false or misleading by a regulatory agency; illegal activities;
- sales of drugs or pharmaceuticals;
- sales of illegal products or services;
- pornography or sexually explicit content;
- content that promotes or depicts human trafficking, child abuse, animal abuse, or which encourages or promotes abuse of alcohol, drugs or other substances, graphic or gratuitous violence, or people being injured, beaten, hurt, attacked, or humiliated;
- Content that is needlessly shocking to the senses, gratuitously gross, or which depicts or promotes accidents, death, hate speech attacking or demeaning a group based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, and the like;
- Any use of the Software in connection with predatory behavior, including invasions of privacy, directed to other persons, particularly children, is not permissible and, will not be tolerated.
- Harvesting or scrubbing leads from directories, websites, forums, social media sites, etc. All leads must be acquired through a voluntary form fill-in, such as a registration form, a checkout form, etc.
- Promoting affiliate links via commonly frowned-upon practices in the affiliate marketing industry including, but not limited to: cookie injection, spamming forums or social media, automated scripts, etc
- Use, initiation, or implementation of any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” on, through, or with the our software in a manner that utilizes more resources from (a) the software, (b) any KwickConnect server or site, or (c) any third party server or site, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser
Updated January 2020